Today is daylight savings time day or the day after, I don’ t know the technical term for it, but it’s the morning of the lost hour of sleep. And let me tell u, I’m fully aware that I lost an hour of sleep. Put that together with the fact that I woke up several times last night thirsty for apple juice and was awoken too early by my hubby who was having a bad dream. And today is my Sunday to cook and I don’t have anything prepared or a menu planned…so that means I’ll be buying some lasagne at the store in a couple of hours. But anyway, figured, why not kick off my Weekly Finds and Deals category?? Heck, I just took half a shot of 5 hour energy and sipping on my morning coffee…might as well knock out a few blogs while I have the opportunity.
So Sunday mornings I usually go to target.com and walgreens.com to check out the weekly ads. A few months ago I added cvs.com into the mix. I realized that walgreens and cvs almost always had a BOGO or some really good deal of makeup. And Target is my favorite store. Then I started tweeting some of the really good beauty buys I would find. I’m all about sharing a deal. So I decided to also post a blog, bc everybody doesn’t get to see my twitter posts bc they’re usually early on Sunday mornings. So here’s my first post in this series. It won’t just be about beauty, but good finds that I’m interested in, and maybe you are too!
- Princess and the Frog dvd available Tuesday 03/16/10 !!! Of course I gotta get that! That’s a no-brainer! It’ll either be a part of Brianna’s Easter Basket or her birthday gifts. Idk. We’re having two parties for her this year, one at school and one on the weekend, one of those parties is going to be Princess Tiana themed, so it’s a toss up.
- This week is Dollar Days so if you wanna stock up on essentials then holla at Target.
- 40% off Revlon Cosmetics or Implements. SALE, Buy $10 or more of Revlon cosmetics or implements, receive $5 in REGISTER REWARDS® at checkout*
thru Mar 20. REGISTER REWARDS®Good on your NEXT Revlon Cosmetic or Implement purchase.
- Buy 1 Get 1 50% off* Neutrogena Acne or Cleansing Skin Care
- 50% off Rimmel Cosmetics
- Excedrin BOGO Free
- Stock Up: Vicks products $5. SALE, Buy $20 or more Vicks products below, Receive $10 or Buy $15, Receive $5 in REGISTER REWARDS® at checkout* Good on your NEXT in-store purchase
- ALL Revlon Foundation, Powder, Blush or Concealer buy 1 get 1 FREE*
WITH CARD (Without Card $7.49 – $15.39) thru Mar 20
- Disney The Princess and the Frog DVD it’s like getting it for…$16.99 after extra bucks
(Without Card $24.99) Available Tuesday March, 16thyou pay $19.99 WITH CARD – $3.00 after extra bucks® reward = $16.99 after extra bucks. (yes u can get it for less at target, but if u like extra bucks, this is a good deal)
- ALL Maybelline Cosmetics NEW NOW buy 1 get 1* 50% OFF WITH CARD
- CoverGirl Outlast or Shineblast it’s like getting it for… $5.00 after extra bucks
thru Mar 20. Lipcolor, lipstain or lipgloss.you pay $8.00 WITH CARD – $3.00 extra bucks® reward = $5.00 after extra bucks
Limit 2 Extra Bucks® offer limit of 2 per household with card.
- Sally Hansen buy 1 get 1* 50% OFF WITH CARD
- There are a lot of Extra Bucks offers this week…so be sure to check out CVS this week.