I swear if I don’t get these posts up immediately they never get done! I may upload my previous posts, but I’m not sure. I’ve been getting many more questions from friends about couponing. It’s a reason to step my game back up with my posting.
Here’s today’s Harris Teeter trip:
- It’s the week before Thanksgiving so you’ll find many seasonings, gravies, stocks, etc on sale. Now’s the time to stock up!
- Anytime Dunkin Donuts Coffee goes on sale it’s a great thing! Especially when it’s the evic special! I love their coffee and if it wasn’t my off week I would have used my coupon for $1.50 off of 2, but since I had to be meager this time, I only got 1. It was on sale for $4.97 and I had an evic coupon for $1. $3.97 for coffee that normally costs $9 just makes me jump for joy!
- If you’re not signed up for evic emails from Harris Teeter then you are doing yourself a great disservice!!! The offers aren’t the same for everyone and they’re not going to show up on the online pricing. These prices are only for your household. So for my email I had the Green Giant boxed veggies on sale for 97¢ max of 10. I got 6 because I had coupon for 60¢ off 3. All together I spent $3.42 for the 6 boxes.
- Buy 2 get 3 free is the best deal around town! lol Usually that’s how I stock up when it comes to Harris Teeter. This week it was their Lay’s chips on sale and I’m super happy because lately the sales haven’t been really great on chips and they’re a staple in our household. Retail price for a bag of chips is $4.29. So for $8.58 I got 5 bags of chips that come to $1.71 each. Steal!!
- Freschetta Brick Oven Pizza is our family’s favorite pizza. On sale for $5 so I paired it with a coupon for 75¢ and got it for $3.50.
- I shop on Saturdays because of the fact that I get paid on Fridays and also because of Harris Teeter’s Saturday Specials. This week was the Gain detergent. It was on special for $3.97. I had a coupon for 40¢ off and a possible evic coupon that I wasn’t sure of. lol It had the wording “gain fabric freshner” so I didn’t think it would work. It was for $1 off and the picture looked like Gain detergent but I didn’t wanna count on it. I was pleasantly surprised to look at my receipt and see that I did get that $1 off!! So I only paid $2.77 🙂