This year the Toys ‘R Us Black Friday event will begin at 5pm on Thanksgiving Day.
Doorbusters are from 5-9pm only.
Some items have quantity limits.
Get $10 to spend when you spend $75+ on anything in the store Thursday – Friday on your next purchase. Key word is next. 🙁
Now on to some of the advertised deals…
5pm – close:
- $39.99 Leapfrog LeapPad Explorer 2 50% off limit 1
- $29.99 Leapfrog Leapster GS Explorer 50% off
- $15 Leapfrog Explorer software
- Disney DVDs $11.99 (Monster’s University, Peter Pan, Planes, Pocahantas, Brave, Tangled and a few more)
- Disney BluRay $14.99 (Monster’s University, Planes, The Little Mermaid, Brave and Tangled)
- Many DVDs and BluRay ranging from $3.99 – $9.99
- $299.99 Power Wheels Jeep Hurricane Save $150 ages 3+
- $49.99 Power Wheels lil Kawasaki sport quad or Barbie lil trail rider 50% off ages 1+
- BOGO 40% off ALL video games
Buy any of these Samsung Tablets and get a free $20 Toys ‘R Us giftcard
** all are limit 1 per customer **
- $299.99 Galaxy Tab 3 10.1″ tablet Save $100
- $249.99 Galaxy Tab 3 8″ tablet Save $50
- $159.99 Galaxy Tab 3 7″ tablet Save $40
- $189.99 Galaxy Tab 3 7″ tablet with enhanced kids mode Save $40
** other gift card offers worth taking note **
- $179.99 Kindle Fire HD 8.9″ Save $90 get a free $20 Toys ‘R Us giftcard
- $229.99 Apple iPod Touch 16GB 5th gen get a free $50 Toys ‘R Us giftcard **limit 1**
Babies ‘R Us
- $99.99 Motorola 2 Camera video monitor with 2.4″ screen MBP25-2 Save 50%
- BOGO FREE All Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature feeding items (excludes double electric breast pump)
** all above items are from 5pm – close Thanksgiving Day **
Friday 5am – close:
- $149.99 KURIO 7S Android Family tablet get a free $40 Toys R’ Us giftcard **limit 1**
- $9.99 Monster High Ghouls Rule dolls 60% off
- $19.99 Baby Alive Wanna Walk doll Over 65% off orig. $59.99
- $14.99 Dreamlites 50% off
- $49.99 Fisher Price Loving Family Dreamhouse 50% off
If you have a child in the age group and liking of LeapFrog products I would think it would be worth going after dinner, or before, depending on your traditions. I am particularly enticed by the Disney DVD and BluRay offerings. You’ll definitely want to get the ad so that you can see ALL of the offerings. There are tons, I just picked some I felt were popular items and good deals.
Actually it kinda sucks I won’t be able to take advantage of Toys R’ Us first thing. It’s in my city but at that time of the day I will be at my Mother’s house in another city that doesn’t have a Toys R’ Us. But depending on what I decide on when I do have all the ads and make a game plan, I may just hit them up early in the night, like as soon as I get back into town!
Did anything catch your eye for Toys R’ Us Black Friday sale?? #HappySaving