Wanted to do a quick post to share my Super Doubles trips over this past week. I did not get the opportunity to really do any pics this go round. I had the rare treat of having something to do this weekend, so that made it a tad difficult in really getting my shopping done.
I made a total of three trips.
My first trip I took a pic at work and posted it on my facebook page. I went on Wednesday before work and almost everything I wanted free, I got, with the exception of Suave lotions.
- I went for freebies only (except the 5 hour…again, addicted)
- I planned to spend less than $3 and I spent $2.53!!! Now get this…the 5 hour energy was on sale for $4!!! #Score
- 93% savings
- NONE of my ZVR coupons came off. I did some research and found that on day 1 of Super Doubles…this is a known issue.
- check your receipt before leaving the store. have your list of ZVR’s and customer service will take care of it.
- the ZVR’s is run by a 3rd party company, so don’t take your frustrations out on Harris Teeter. They will adjust it but it’s out of their control.
- print out all of your saved ZVR coupons that way it’s easy to have it corrected.
- usually with any buy 2 get 3 free offer HT restricts you to only using 1 coupon, or only on the items actually being purchased. For example a coupon of $1 off 2 means I could only use 1 coupon because according to HT, the other items are actually free. Well I decided to give it a shot and it worked. I had two coupons for $1 off two Ragu sauces and an Evic coupon (ZVR) for $1 which means I got 5 pasta sauces for absolutely free!!!!
- I planned to get two large Hawaiian Punch’s for the kids for about 70 cents each but the cashier said the coupon said DND so that sucked. I only got one.
- My Suave lotion was available again but the ZVR did not load whereas all of my other ones did. I didn’t notice until I left the store. But didn’t have time to do anything about it because I had to hit the road. I still got it free with my coupon regardless but still.