1. Burberry Check Stamped Bracelet watch – I just love a good watch on a man. It’s very attractive. And for me, a watch is for me what shoes are to others…yes I want you to have nice shoes, it says a lot about oneself, and so do watches. This watch is by no means inexpensive, but it’s worth the investment in my opinion.
My husband’s birthday is this weekend and Father’s Day is next weekend. In a perfect world my honey would get an overload of gifts…but that’s not our current reality. I decided to make a gift guide for the men in your life, well my life. I have curated a selection of fine gifts that my man would enjoy and you may find some inspiration for the man in yours.
*this post may include affiliate links, you can read more about that by reading my Disclosure post*
Let’s get started…
These aren’t numbered in any particular order…
XBOX ONE Elite – He already has a 360 but he’s been wanting the XBOX ONE for a while now. Might as well go with the one with the higher storage capacity. Here are some other XBOX ONE consoles.
2. ClarisonicAlpha Fit Sonic Cleansing System for men – basically a clarisonic for men and I think he would like it.
3. BeatsStudio Over the Ear Wireless Headphones – wow that’s a mouthful! He has a pair already but they’ve been through some thangs, so he needs another pair. I won’t lie, I like the headphones myself, I wouldn’t mind a pair of on the ear wireless headphones : ) There are really so many choices with Beats wireless headphones, be sure to see which ones are right for your guy you’re buying for.
4. LouisVuitton Keepall 55 Bandouliére in Damier Ebene canvas – another mouthful. Okay so if you don’t already know, let me inform you…I am obsessed with Louis Vuitton. I want bags, slgs (small leather goods) and luggage. This is the bag I will get for my husband one day for when we are going on weekend trips or short trips. I want the same bag but in monogram print canvas and this one will be for him. : )
5. Louis Vuitton Multiple Wallet in DamierGraphite Canvas – yes another LV item…but I figured if anything, he would need a Louis Vuitton wallet. Well, perhaps not need, that’s an overstatement.
6. Kiehl’s Men’s Starter Kit – I like this set and it’s perfect for when we travel and I like to give gifts like these so that he can try the products and see how he likes them.
And a few more…
2. This guy is one awesome dad Mug – this is for the times when he wants to just have a small cup of coffee. When he goes to work he uses a large coffee mug but I think this is too cute to pass up! I’m linking this one from Amazon because it appears the other one is sold out as of now.
3. FitbitAlta – I currently have a Fitbit Flex and I will upgrade soon to the Fitbit Charge 2 but ever since I got my Fitbit Flex my husband has wanted one for himself. Not so much for his activity but for his sleep. I think this one would be good for him because it’s nice and sleek.
That’s all for my roundup of gifts for my sweets today. He deserves all of these and more. Now what my hunny loves the most are shoes and hats and clothes and when I can I will build him his dream closet. I showed him Dwayne Wade’s shoe closet/kingdom that I saw on Snapchat. Something like this…
One day it will happen…for now he’ll enjoy his birthday and Father’s Day!