Hey friends! I love sharing my planner spreads here on the blog and I know that it can be a bit overwhelming or over kill! haha So I thought I’d share a few of my favorite planner girls on the Gram who have different planning styles than me. I know Instagram is one of my major sources of planner motivation. So grab a snack and get ready to have some major planner envy! But in a good way 😉 Keep reading for 7 planner Instagram feeds to inspire your planning. I’m sure you’ll find one (or all) who you’ll love too 🙂
These are in no particular order…
- Planning Peep – I found out about Sherry when her YouTube videos came up as a suggested video. I really like how she plans. She uses kits but not in the way that I do and I am always inspired by her to go less is more. I’m now subscribed to her channel and follow her on Instagram.
2. Lexie Kylee Designs – Not only do I love Lexie’s planner stickers I love her spreads too! They’re always so beautiful! She uses full kits but in such a lovely way. Definitely one of the planner girls I look up to and admire.
3. Little Miss Paperie – I’m of course obsessed with Brittany’s stickers for my planner but I wanted to share some horizontal inspiration. She mostly posts items for her shop on her Instagram page but sometimes she posts her spreads. I love her horizontal planner spreads, there’s no one that I’ve seen that makes them look as pretty as she does!
4. Sweet Kawaii Design – Tesia is one of the first planner shops I shopped on Etsy and I’ve really enjoyed not only her stickers but her Instagram feed. She shows not only planner spreads with the Erin Condren Life Planner in vertical but also in horizontal and in all kinds of personal planners and TNs. Don’t ask me what that means lol, just check out her feed and give her a follow!
5. Viv Loves to Plan – Vivian is just a planner girl like me. I “met” her in Little Miss Paperie’s Facebook group and started following her on Instagram. From there I saw that she was starting a planner YouTube channel and I’ve followed her there since. She doesn’t know it, but she gave me the final nudge to get the Glam Planner mystery box because I would watch her unboxings and sticker hauls on both YouTube and InstaStory and I loved them. 🙂
6. Jen_Plans – Jen is one of the first planner girls I followed. Her style is completely functional and she currently uses the hourly planner. Totally different from me, but I get so much organizational planner inspiration from her feed. I wanted to share several of her pics from her feed but I only chose one. 🙂 She’s an Erin Condren ambassador (not really, lol I just look at it that way) and I’ve learned so much from her along this journey.
First half! #Eclp #erincondren #eclifeplanner #lifeplanner #planner #calendar #weloveec #wlecweekly #planergirl #plannermom #plannerlove #planneraddict #teamhourly #stickers #plannerstickers #planneraccessories #organization #timemanagement #jenplanspages #jenplanshourly #jenplansweekly #jenplansaugust
7. Simply Watercolor Co. – Jennifer has gorgeous spreads! I follow her on both Instagram and YouTube and am falling in love with her kits she sells plus her gorgeous planner spreads!!! I mean they’re just stunning! You can see my recent post sharing a foiled Fall kit from her here.
Plan with me up on this spread!! + a vacation vlog at the end ❤ Don’t forget to use FALLPGE2017 for 25% off ! ✨ #planner #plannerobsessed #plannercommunity #planneraddict #planwithbelinda #plannerspread #plannerlove #plannerstickers #plannernerd #plannergirl #plannergeek #planning #planwithme #stickerobsessed #erincondrenlifeplanner #erincondrenstickers #lifeplanner #listersgottalist #eclp #eclpstickers #stickershop #glamplanning #weloveec #washi #targetdollarspot #teamvertical #foilstickers #foiledstickers #simplywatercolorco
So I tried super hard to keep this list down to seven. I am definitely leaning towards doing another one of these posts in the future because I have so many other awesome planner girls to share. Hopefully you got a bit of planner inspo and may have a few more planner cuties to add to your Instagram lineup! Let me know if you have anyone that I should follow in the comments down below. There’s a good chance I already follow them but we’ll see 🙂
Pin this to Pinterest :
As always friends, thanks for spending some time with me today! I love you for it 🙂