How are you handling the holiday season so far? I hope you’re doing well and not letting stress get to you. One area that is good to make sure you’re on top of is gifts for people who may not be on the top of your list. Today I’m sharing gift ideas for neighbors, teachers and friends.
These don’t have to be expensive gifts, in fact they shouldn’t be (for the most part). They should just be that special something that says you care. They are nice to have for your kid’s favorite teacher or your next door neighbor or a friend who stops by during the holiday season.
*this post includes affiliate links, which means if you click on a link and make a purchase that I get a small commission that helps support this blog and my family. You can read more about affiliate links by reading my Disclosure post*
One of the best ways to accomplish these gifts in the least expensive and least stressful ways possible is to buy gift baskets.
Gift baskets are great gift ideas to keep on hand during the holiday gift giving season. You can give the full gift box or you can break it up in to smaller gifts. Also they’re great to give for a family gift. Instead of buying gifts for the parents and the kids, a gift basket is a gift they can all enjoy.
- GHIRARDELLI HOT COCOA HOLIDAY MUG — hot chocolate is a seasonal favorite and makes the perfect gift and the mug can be kept and used for years to come.
- CHAMPAGNE TOPPERS GIFT SET — for your friend who likes champagne, these can be used to add a fun twist to the bubbly.
- GODIVA HOT COCOA TRAVEL SET — another hot chocolate gift idea that comes with this pretty gold tumbler and is already boxed and ready for gift giving!
- STARBUCKS COFFEE AND COOKIES GIFT BASKET — this gift basket includes two 14 oz ceramic mugs with coffee and cookies. Makes the perfect gift for coffee addicts.
- THE GODIVA CELEBRATION TOWER — this gift set can be broken up into multiple gifts. You get two mugs that come boxed together, two different hot chocolate mixes, salted caramels, caramel popcorn and chocolate chip cookies. It’s the perfect option for stocking stuffers, or co-worker gifts for Secret Santa, there’s so many options!
- MOSCOW MULE PARTY TO GO — This is a great gift to bring to a holiday party or to give to your friends or neighbors who you know like a moscow mule!
- MINI COOKIE, TRUFFLE AND POPCORN TOWER — another gift option that can be broken up or given together. As a bonus it’s on sale right now for under $20!!
- GHIRARDELLI HOLIDAY COCOA TRAVEL MUG — this is another hot chocolate gift idea that includes a nice size mug, mini marshmallows and a peppermint stick. Easy gifting!
When I thought about this gift guide I was thinking of things that could cover so many people on your gift giving list. From teachers, to co-workers, to neighbors and friends…everyone can enjoy hot cocoa or coffee right? Especially when they come with mugs that they can keep using for years to come. Most of the items I shared above are on sale right now so hurry and grab the ones you want! And they’re free shipping!!
- STONE & BEAM GEO THROW — a nice throw is always a good gift idea. Especially if it’s neutral it can go with almost any decor.
- SCRABBLE LUXURY EDITION BOARD GAME — now this isn’t an inexpensive option but I think it’s a wonderful gift for the Scrabble lover in your life. There’s also luxury editions for games like Monopoly and Clue. They can also be a collector’s item.
- ELLO DEVON GLASS TUMBLER W STRAW — a nice tumbler makes a nice gift that doesn’t cost much to give and it will be appreciated every time it’s used.
- MARBLE AND MANGO WOOD HEXAGON COASTERS — a nice coaster set is a great gift for friends and neighbors.
- LUXE WEEKLY SCHEDULE PAD — this is a weekly schedule planner pad that can sit on your desk and can also pop into your handbag to take it with you where you go. It’s a great gift for friends and co-workers and I think teachers would like this too.
- TABLETOPICS FAMILY: QUESTIONS TO START GREAT CONVERSATIONS — this is a unique gift to give families. They’re questions that are geared towards families with different age groups and has 135 questions. They’re great for dinner or for family gatherings and come in lots of options, like teen edition, family gathering, and so many more!
- SCENTED CANDLES SET — this set of four candles can be given as a whole set or broken up to give as small gifts that can be paired with something else or just given alone. They make great decor they’re so pretty.
- DOUBLE INSULATED WINE TUMBLERS — there’s a new trend that I’ve noticed lately with these wine tumblers. They’re great to give to friends and neighbors who you know enjoy wine.
- BOURINA THROW BLANKET — another throw blanket because I couldn’t choose just one. I love the pattern and the fringe on this throw blanket.
I hope I gave you some great ideas for gift giving. Giving a nice game to a family or a gift basket they can enjoy during the holiday season really shows you care. You can give a nice throw blanket along with your favorite holiday movie. I think that’s a great idea especially since you’d be surprised what holiday movies are your favorites that others haven’t seen before.
The holiday season can bring on a lot of stress and one way to alleviate the stress is to have a few gifts on hand already. Hopefully you found some great ideas that even if you can’t do it this year you’ll keep it in mind next year and be ahead of the game 🙂
You can find all of my gift guides here!